The stamp club will be meeting in person on Thursday, February 11 at 7 p.m. at the College View Adventist Church (Heartland Hall). Masks will be required.
About the Lincoln Stamp Club
Stamp collecting has a long and rich history. Once just a children’s hobby, it has grown to become a pastime enriching the lives of children, adults who casually accumulate interesting stamps and envelopes, and avid philatelists who study the history, production, and use of all things relating to the worldwide delivery of messages and parcels.
The Lincoln Stamp Club is a group of forty-five or so individuals of all ages and interests who find the Club, with its meetings, conversations, and the other benefits of membership, an aid to enriching their hobby and their passion for philately.
So … welcome to the Lincoln Stamp Club.
- Check the out the schedule of our Meetings and our topics of discussion
- Read the News in Souvenir Sheet
- Keep up to date on stamp-collecting Events
- See what online Resources inform your collecting
- Explore the benefits of Membership
- Get some Help with understanding a collection you have inherited
- Review information About the Club’s leaders and contacts
- Contact us with a question.
We’re glad that you share this passion for stamp collecting and philately!
P.S.: Soon we will post an Archive of our old site.